Affordable digital recorder advice

David Gene Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Wed Feb 1 00:53:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,
Hey thanks for all of your advice. I do recognize the importance of
getting the best equipment available, and as I am writing a
Wennergren, I will add a few line-items to my budget. This money will
be available next January if I am successful.

For those of us who do not have $300 to blow on an audio recorder, and
do not have significant budgets  to fund such devices I think I can
get by on what I can in the $100 range. I think Phil's proposal is
great. I'll have to look into what all of that equipment will cost. So
thanks, I appreciate all of your insight...

Also, I am not doing linguistic work so I do not really need to
capture every nuance.

David Lewis
University of Oregon
Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde