Linguistic Matls IN the language of study

Richard LaFortune anguksuar at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 25 16:55:13 UTC 2006

while this response doesn't specifically pertain to
grammars, a colleague of mine (we worked on a
successful ANA proposal) did a site follow up for
strategic long range planning with the grantees.  The
immersion program staff began the day long process in
English, but the discussion morphed into Ojibwe, and
the actual final long range document (a rather complex
federal level template) is in the First Language :)
-Richard LaFortune