flash sites

Jan Tucker jtucker at starband.net
Sat Jan 7 00:38:35 UTC 2006

Thanks Jordan, I really enjoyed exploring all the different ways that flash
can be used to teach language. I want to learn how to use it now. Do you
know if there is any sharing of formats so you could use one format and plug
in another language? This might be a naive question on my part, but I'm
asking anyway.

The sounds of Gaelic, Sami, and Inuit I believe where wonderful to hear and
compare. This is some amazing work in my view. What a fun way to use the
internet to learn language.

Jan