flash sites

Brett Encelewski isbae at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Sat Jan 7 01:16:57 UTC 2006

I would be very interested in knowing if the webmasters would be
willing to share--as well--it would cut down on training, planning,
and implementing costs as well as time.  If these orgs are willing to
share (for the greater good) it would keeps us from reinventing the
wheel.

> I want to learn how to use it now.
> Do you
> know if there is any sharing of formats so you could use one
> format and plug
> in another language? This might be a naive question on my part,
> but I'm
> asking anyway.

BRETT A. ENCELEWSKI
Language Archivist
Kenaitze Indian Tribe, IRA
Kenai, AK

"A people with no history has no past, and therefore no future."
                --Robert A. Heinlen

"Think globally, dream universally."
                --Unknown