"In", "for", or "with"? (was Re: [ILAT] LSA 2006)

Jan Tucker jtucker at starband.net
Wed Jan 11 18:32:19 UTC 2006

Scott, great points here. It would be good to hear from community members
regarding working "for" the community. How do the communities want
"outsiders"
 working "for" them. Also, do the communities even want outside
collaborators in
their revitalization programs? Would they rather train their own community
members
 working on revitalization to document language and develop language
revitalization tools?

Jan