Test materials available on web

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Mon Jan 16 20:14:30 UTC 2006

Hi, Everyone,

materials I used in my thesis, I have posted them on my site on the
Ethnotechnology/Research/Chiricahua Immersion Learning page
(http://learningforpeople.us/Research.htm).

The materials were designed for use on an onsite computer, and for immediate
response to learners, so they are large and can't be sent easily via email.

People can use the materials on the web, and see how I approached the
question. There is also the paper for additional information.

If anyone knows of a free or at-least-affordable download manager, I can put
the source on my site for FTP download.

Mia