'In', 'for', or 'with'?

David Gene Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Mon Jan 16 22:00:44 UTC 2006

Klahowya/hi all,
I too wanted to mirror Mia's perception of the comments that Anne
made. I don't think I can say or write it with the same degree of
carefull understanding, but I didn't appreciate the apparent off-hand
comment to "fuck labelers".

you have no idea what I have gone through in my life to get to where I
am, nor what my people have gone through to survive to this point.

I seems like an awefully hostile comment for one who professes to love
and have peace with people to make such a declaration.

Perhaps you would do better to listen to people, and hear what they
have to say, rather than striking out with such an insulting and
assuming label yourself.

david