ILAT Update (was Re: [ILAT] Native Language Preservation and Maintenance (fwd))

Fri Jan 27 19:02:45 UTC 2006

Dear ILAT,
Here is a picture I thought I would share you all.  The picture is of the
language program building which is a former Indian Agency building now
transformed to do the important work of revitalizing the Nez Perce
language.  I
have been given office space here.  Nez Perce elders are here quite regularly.
With permission, I will try and give a brief summary later on of their program
and post it to the list.
I will be doing mostly language documentation work here for my PhD research.
Later,
Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT listserv mng