Affordable digital recorder advice

David Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Mon Jan 30 19:17:12 UTC 2006

Hi Nicholas,
I checked out the first website mentioned and they wrote this as to an
archival quality format "For audio, use WAV
<http://emeld.org/school/glossary.html#wav> format."  Coincidentally, I
was at Best Buy last night and looked over their selection and chose the
lower end of the higher end devices, the WS-100. It is supposed to
transfer directly into Microsoft WMA format to the computer. I'm pretty
sure I can then convert it to WAV format either with Windows Media
player or ITunes. Any advice here? the device cost $100. the next higher
device was $149.00.
David Lewis