Be Creative

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 25 16:28:59 UTC 2006

Hi JOHNNY!!!
We have all been teaching for AILDI -- every day -- long days -- but WOW it
has been amazing! I really wish you could come down -- I haven't been able
to get extra travel money yet to make that happen -- but I'm still trying
for it. Think about next summer -- would the B-I -A give you a month off?
Ben and Lika will be up again soon -- early July -- I'm headed north with my
kids for a vacation -- but you will see me a lot in the fall !

How are things going? Hi to Berta and the boys! (And the dogs...any more
puppies?)
Best,
Susan