Excel, Fonts, and Sorting Athapascan

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Tue Mar 7 18:53:40 UTC 2006

  _____

Hello,

Several people have written to ask about how I have been using Microsoft
Office, and fonts, for Language Revitalization materials.

I have been a bit busy passing my Orals Comps, so I apologize for the delay.

I have one page up, the one with an Athapascan font to download, a sample of
the Excel spreadsheet, and the sample spreadsheet to download that you can
play with yourself.

It's here: http://learningforpeople.us/tools.htm

There is a menu to the left, with Samples and Fonts for Tribes, but these
pages aren't done. I just put the Tools page up this morning. It would be
good to know whether people think the instructions are clear and easy to
use.

Mia