Marin Headlands Institute

Richard LaFortune anguksuar at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 28 02:53:19 UTC 2006

Well! Andre - there I was at the Headands Institute &
I didn't even get a chance to meeet you!  I'm sorry I
didn't realize you were there- I spoke on the panel
about funding, and I almost went to the Phraselator
workshop.  I'm sure some of us ILATs who have never
met will bump into each other on one occassion or
another.
Richard, from Minneapolis