Unlocking the secret sounds of language

Richard Smith rzs at TDS.NET
Wed May 10 04:25:48 UTC 2006

No... I don't have Outlook ...shucks
I'm on an iMac10   I use Entourage...its kinda like Outlook... ?

For my Wyandot writing I do have a special keyboard installed for nasal
hooks and rising tones ...we have glottal stops too but always after vowels
unlike Navajo consonant stops  k'a   t'a   ts'a

Is there really a font I can install for emailing Dinéh Bizaad  ?
 yeah lets try to figure this out!

Do you have the huge Navajo dictionary "ALCHINI BI NAALTSOOSTSOH" ?
It was published 1983   Alice Neundorf
its great with all those hundreds of hand drawn illustrations
I love to sit with Shi Mah Hubbard in Ganado and go through it with her
She gets a real good laugh from those drawings

Haagoshiláh
rz