Fonts article/Review of Fontographer: Real Link

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Wed Dec 19 17:35:32 UTC 2007

http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/December2007/techreviews/kalish.html

Sorry! Too much excitement!

Thanks, Miroslaw.

Mia

  _____

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Miroslaw Rajter
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:22 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Fonts article/Review of Fontographer

Hi Mia,

It is nice to meet you. Where is that link to your article?

Greetings

Miroslaw

Polish Ethnolinguistic Expedition

2007/12/19, Mia Kalish < MiaKalish at learningforpeople.us
<mailto:MiaKalish at learningforpeople.us> >:

Hi, Everyone;

I am excited to share the link to my article on Fonts and Fontographer.
Although this is a technical review, I took the time to establish the
context for font issues as they pertain to representing Indigenous languages
that have special characters. Southern Athapascan (Navajo & Apache) have 18
special characters, 35 if you count upper case, since the glottal does not
have upper/lower, but everything else does.

It is not too long, about 10 pages. Overall, it is pretty cool. (I think).
Having an article published is so heady, you just have to share with your
friends and colleagues.

Happily,

Mia

  _____