[Possible SPAM] [ILAT] Native language acquisition

Mona Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Wed Jul 11 12:35:13 UTC 2007

Pidamaya.  We are planning to use nature sounds as opposed to actual
language, but I had been toying with the idea of including words or
phrases, if it made sense.  Your comments will help me hold off on using
language in the ambient audio at this point anyway....