Question About Software

Racquel ryamada at UOREGON.EDU
Mon Oct 15 15:50:46 UTC 2007

A couple that I use:
Dictionary Development: LexiquePro from SIL--free download, works with Toolbox lexicon, and can support sound & picture files
Lesson Materials: Boardmaker from Mayer Johnson--costly (~USD200), but is easy to use and can make a variety of nifty-looking flash-card type materials (also games, calendars, etc.)
Lesson Materials: PuzzleMaker from Discovery Channel--~USD50--the teachers I work with love this program for making word-searches, etc. for classroom use
Lesson Materials: ESL HQ: http://www.eslhq.com/--free, after registering, you can make & print flashcards online (disadvantage is that you need internet access)

-Racquel

--
Graduate Assistant