legacy materials

Aidan Wilson aidan at USYD.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 25 09:53:37 UTC 2007

"Is anyone aware of any archives that have field notes or recordings
that are not be utilized?"

PARADISEC http://paradisec.org.au , for one, has plenty of recordings
and field notes of languages from the pacific region (though not from
the Americas nor Australia) in the archive that are quite freely
available on application. The database is available for search on OLAC
http://www.language-archives.org/tools/search/?archive=paradisec.org.au
(of which Paradisec is a member), or you can search the database
directly from here: http://paradisec.org.au/catalog

Just thought I'd let you know.

-Aidan Wilson
(Paradisec employee)