Digital Media and Learning Competition (fwd link)

Thu Sep 6 17:12:28 UTC 2007

Digital Media and Learning Competition
http://www.dmlcompetition.net/about.php

HASTAC and the MacArthur Foundation are mobilizing the field of Digital
Media and Learning through a $2 million open call competition, supporting
all generations of educators, learning entrepreneurs, and communicators.
The Competition is designed to support pioneers who use new technologies to
envision the future of learning. We seek innovators developing formal and
informal educational environments that inspire creative thinking while
informing and providing context to the digital learning styles of people
today.

~~~

I hope that some of our ILAT members will consider applying!  Let us know as
I think this is an exciting opportunity.

Phil Cash Cash
ILAT