Language revitalization's 'race against time' goes high-tech (fwd)

Jon Reyhner Jon.Reyhner at NAU.EDU
Fri Sep 21 15:12:13 UTC 2007

Salome:

There web site is http://www.indigenous-language.org/

The Teaching Indigenous Languages web site at
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar/TIL.html also has a
variety of articles on teaching practices. The
book (a well as earlier monographs) Nurturing
Native Languages is downloadable from that site.

Jon Reyhner, Professor of Education
Northern Arizona University
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar