FW: Indigenous Declaration Approved at Last

Aidan Wilson aidan at USYD.EDU.AU
Sat Sep 15 09:12:03 UTC 2007

I think many Australians are equally embarrassed, but to be brutally
honest, from Howard we wouldn't expect anything less. However, I'm very
surprised at New Zealand's behaviour. Any explanation for that?

-AW