Miigwetch

Joseph Lavalley graphfix at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 20 00:38:27 UTC 2007

To all contributors to Ojibwe Online Language Project with information,

I personally would like to thank each and everyone here on ILAT who formed great discussion. Providing me with input and ideas to look into. Also, to all of those that gave me information that helped me find John D. Nichols a special Chiimegwetch. To those that brought us closer to our own goals and ideals in Linguistics and other important area/fields of educational endeavour, Meegwetch.

It is our combined works with contrasts from others who are making this world a better place for all people and their cultures to flourish so we may share in the richness of our humanity. Kudos.

Gawabmin minwa, baamaapii! (Until we meet again, Later!)...There is no such thing as good bye.

Joseph Brian Lavalley - Mishomis Dezhnekaz, Nme dodem!