Fw: [ASNJ] New Tower of Babel?

Sandra Gaskell enviro.design at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 13 13:27:48 UTC 2008

forwarding this article about the Native people I am related to...member New Jersey Archaeological Society and Society California Archaeology...
This is from the list serve...

Sandra Gaskell, RPA, MS, MA
Registered Professional Archaeologist
ARC Archaeology Resources & Culture
Speech & Language Therapist
Glazing Contractor CA C17-862592 since 1986
4986 7th Street @ Bullion
P. O. Box 1881, Mariposa CA 95338
(209) 614-2505 , (209) 846-0157 fax
2808 Espana Lane, Modesto, CA 95355
enviro.design at yahoo.com
arcresours at gmail.com
www.enviro-design.org
www.arcresours.com

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Becker, Marshall" <mbecker at wcupa.edu>
To: Anvilbangr <anvilbangr at aol.com>
Cc: ASNJ at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:36:08 AM
Subject: RE: [ASNJ] New Tower of Babel?

Seems that the various natives speaking their traditional languages met on saturday, when I could join them. The claimant "Lenape" group from Penna (ask Jim Rementer about them) met on sunday, a date for which I had a previous commitment. From what I have been told, none of the people in this claimant group have any document relationship with any native peoples, although the claims vary. They do have a website.

Best to all - MArshall