Question cocerning the native term for god(s) and imported Christianity

Maxine Baptiste mrb1 at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Aug 28 20:19:57 UTC 2008

Hi, as far as I know, the terms used in Catholic prayers are nativized
terms of
the English equivalent. sisi kri would be the term for Jesus Christ, san mari
will be the term for Saint Mary, and the term for God would be the Native word
for "creator" k'wulncutn. This is interesting, Maxine