Question cocerning the native term for god(s) and imported Christianity

awebster@siu.edu awebster at SIU.EDU
Thu Aug 28 21:45:09 UTC 2008

You might also look at the David Samuels piece:

2006. “Bible Translation and Medicine Man Talk: Missionaries,
Indexicality, and the “Language Expert” on the San Carlos
Apache Reservation.” Language in Society.  35(4): 529-557.