Question cocerning the native term for god(s) and imported Christianity

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sun Aug 31 15:47:05 UTC 2008

Thanks Chun,

i guess we all work so hard to see the whole picture.
to reach the vantage point of all vantage points----> objectivity.
I'm sure some early missionaries thought they were there
just as I might assume I've reached a vantage point above their own.

But reality seems always skewed by our own interpretation
our stories, our emotion, and our limited comprehension.
I guess if there exists the "paradigm of paradigms"
to see everything sparkling clear and unbiased
it will always be beyond reach
definitely beyond my own...

but I guess knowing our limitations
shouldn't keep us from reaching anyway