Overview for Documentation

Tania Granadillo tgranadillo at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 18 22:00:10 UTC 2008

I was thinking exactly the same thing... it is all very much in line with
what the ethnography of speaking program was/is all about. And for that
matter what Boas's intentions were a century ago... it just seems that in
all of this the anthropologists are left out when they have been thinking
about these issues for a long time... I guess there's not much communication
between both disciplines... urgh!
Tania

--
Tania Granadillo