Languag revitalization in Russia

Tania Granadillo tgranadillo at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 8 15:23:08 UTC 2008

Hello
I and a colleague, Heidi Orcutt-Gachiri, are editing a volume on the
ethnography of endangered languages.  One of the contributors is russian,
Olga Kazakevich, and she has written about these very issues in both russian
and english. SO this is a good lead to follow and the various references in
her articles.

Tania

--
Tania Granadillo