traditions of assimilation...

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sat Feb 16 20:57:37 UTC 2008

Yes , I'd be honored
sorry if it seemed out of context from "language" issues here.
But i'm convinced that knowledge and cultural REawakening are key
to making true language revitalization efforts a success.
An awakening to what was lost and what one has been "plugged into"
is often a frightening experience ..but it is very motivational !

Like Neo in "the Matrix"  :-)

Rzs

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-1>>>>
1