traditions of assimilation...

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Sat Feb 16 20:36:41 UTC 2008

Thank you.  I also am deeply involved in language revitalization and agree
fully, as with the previous post from Phil Cash Cash, the knowledge and
cultural Reawakening.  And I fully agree with the rest of what you write.

My students will be enriched.

MJ

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-1>>>>