forum

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Thu Feb 28 22:52:47 UTC 2008

Hi, Richard,

I got 2/3 of it, pointy up to the right and a; nasalized hooky thing didn’t make it.

I have it all in one keystroke . . . well, sort of. It’s a template that uses the Office macro function to select the character. . .  which depends on the modified font.

The fonts work on MAC, although I haven’t tested them with anything later than the early versions of OS X. The template also works in MAC, and you could download it from my site at http://learningforpeople.us/FontsForTribes.htm. Two fonts and the tool bar are there. I haven’t tested the toolbar with any of the Open software. It’s a simple Macro that you just dump into a directory, and then point Word to it. Works like any old other template, which means that if your security is too high, Word won’t let you access it.

Oooo, I just noticed the character is complete after I selected “Reply”. In the original input, it was a+pointy+unknown-character-box.

Hmmm, wonder what that’s all about!

Mia

  _____