Content Management Systems (CMS)

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Thu Jan 10 20:53:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

We have been using WebStudy at the College. We don't use it 'specifically'
for revitalization, but, we selected it because we can use it for Navajo
because of the font support. We have had to fall back to deciding about how
to localize the fonts, because the Unicode implementation doesn't work
perfectly for us (as I knew it wouldn't, but the Committee had to see if
fail before they believed). Anyway.

WebStudy is much bigger than just a CMS; we also use it for general Distance
Education.

However, Jan Tucker, who should be around this list somewhere, has had
pretty good success with Moodle.

Mia

  _____