CA languages

Bernadette Santamaria bernisantamaria at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 21 19:05:32 UTC 2008

Mia & others:

Our language, White Mountain Apache, is Southern Athabaskan, and following
is our interpretation of the terms in "Thinking,..." for your info & of
anyone else interested for comparisons between Athabaskan languages.

"Nis'i'ik'ees, nagolch'i' (or "bee nagot'aahii"), ihid'a (or "hidaa"), la'ii
ki haldzil (or "ki nalwod agoch'ile'")"        [these are without the
diacritic marks included]

Email if there are any questions.

Bernadette SantaMaria