"Twilight for the Forest People"

McMillan, Carol CMcMillan at WVC.EDU
Tue Jun 10 19:22:44 UTC 2008

Wow!  Wonderful!  What a great piece!  Do you mind if I forward the
photo to some of my anthropology-type friends?   Actually, I'd love to
print it for my office and share it with anthropology students.  It
makes a great point.
Carol

________________________________

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology
[mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:02 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] "Twilight for the Forest People"

Hi Carol,
hmmm...let's try again here...
i wonder if anyone else had a problem opening it

thanks for letting me know
rzs

On 6/10/08 11:15 AM, "McMillan, Carol" <CMcMillan at WVC.EDU> wrote:

	I couldn't open your attachment on my computer.  I'd very much
like to.  Can you save it in any other format?

	Thanks,
	Carol