"Twilight for the Forest People"

McMillan, Carol CMcMillan at WVC.EDU
Wed Jun 11 18:34:19 UTC 2008

I'd love to see them all.

________________________________

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology
[mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:55 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] "Twilight for the Forest People"

sure Carol,
that would be great!
I enjoy making social commentary pieces ...once in a while.
art has a language of its own
and a little humor helps makes "the medicine go down"
you might be also interested in seeing my tel-evangelist pieces...heee
heee
or one I once did on the genetic engineering of sister corn?

-Richard Zane Smith