Dakota language immersion

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sun Jun 15 14:48:55 UTC 2008

wow...Beth,
I'm envious of your great learning programs.
what fortunate kids they are!
If ALL our tribal administrators realized how difficult it is to revitalize
a language once
fluency is gone...this would be a priority, as important as health care and
housing.
Sadly there is more priority given here at the tag office(getting licence
plates) than
reviving our language.....

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte, Oklahoma