New ASU program tackles state's language issues (fwd)

Mon Jun 30 17:19:55 UTC 2008

Just briefly here....posting of the full ASU news article was unintentional.
Enclosed below is the notice that should accompany such a posting. Phil, ILAT
mg
~~~
IN ACCORDANCE WITH TITLE 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107, THIS MATERIAL IS DISTRIBUTED
WITHOUT PROFIT TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED A PRIOR INTEREST IN RECEIVING THE
INCLUDED INFORMATION FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
Quoting phil cash cash :