The Great White Queen of the Never-Never (fwd link)

Daryn McKenny daryn at ARWARBUKARL.COM.AU
Wed Mar 5 03:13:21 UTC 2008

Hi Phil,

I don’t know if you want to share some of your secrets, but I would like to ask anyway.

In the next month we will be launching the "Our Languages" website, a national website for all and everything related to the Aboriginal Languages of Australia.  Of course one of the objects of the site is to gather all news stories in one place relating to Aboriginal Languages in Australia.

You have found news articles of me before even I did, so how do you do it, is it one program that monitors keywords etc.  What Internet trick can I use to monitor and gather Australian Aboriginal language stories ?

I don’t know what I can trade you in exchange for yet, but I am very willing to explore:)

Many Thanks

Regards

Daryn

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc.

Read our Indigenous Language BLOG at http://www.arwarbukarl.net.au/blog/

P | 02 4954 6899    F | 02 4954 3899    E | daryn at arwarbukarl.com.au    W | www.arwarbukarl.com.au

Please note that we have recently moved to our new location at Cardiff.

  Please consider the environment before printing this email

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.