The Great White Queen of the Never-Never (fwd link)

Thu Mar 6 13:44:24 UTC 2008

Hi Daryn--your web site sounds exciting and timely and I look foward to
when it
goes live.  As for my news searches...well really I have no secret, its just
that I am an avid news reader.  When I search, I basically do it manually in
Google News like "language aboriginal" or "language indigenous," etc.,
and then
I sort it by date.  I am sure there is an easier way like a news feed or
something.  Too, you are not the only one who mentioned my timely
scoop on AUS
articles...I imagine it just might be a time warp between Tucson and
Australia.
l8ter,
Phil
Quoting Daryn McKenny :