Technology & Language Revitalization

Eric Poncet [NunaSoft] tmp at NUNASOFT.COM
Sat Mar 15 16:53:00 UTC 2008

Candace,

Check out http://www.nunasoft.com. This is technology dedicated to
language preservation and revitalization. There are tools (hardware,
software), a methodology called LPP (Language Preservation Process), and
examples.

Cheers,
Eric