re SIL

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed May 7 19:51:30 UTC 2008

'course King James English is even holier.

A church out here in NE Oklahoma right now
has a sign out front  "Believe in him who liveth forever"
that word "liveth"   -   doesn't that just says it all?

There was another church sign here in Wyandotte OK.
that once posted:   " Worship in Wyandotte!"
As a Wyandot language nut reading it a different way
I could only say "AMEN!"

some of you probably noticed
the subtitles to the wonderful film "Four Sheets to the Wind"
notifies:  "foreign language" whenever the Creek language
was being spoken.     that kinda says it all too...
I told my wife as she giggled..."well I guess those Creeks are
kinda foreign - they DO live in SOUTHERN Oklahoma"

words ...words...
often reveal more than they're meant to say

Rzs
Wyandotte Oklahoma