Amazon peoples remain unreached (fwd link)

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Fri May 16 06:06:40 UTC 2008

Kweh Heather,

It seems He was patient and gentle with the poor and needy, but
actually Yeshua didn't have much patience with the religious leaders
of the time :
"You hypocrits! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert
and ... make them twice a son of Ge-henom as you are!"

Good suggestions!
There ARE compassionate outsiders who work to bring clean water
to villages and use engineer skills and medicine along with indigenous
savy to better peoples lives....but sadly, protecting indigenous lands
doesn't seem to be a priority for most mission "outreaches"

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte Oklahoma