Amazon peoples remain unreached (fwd link)

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 16 04:43:23 UTC 2008

Taanshi, Richard,

I wish those missionaries could hear the WORDS you quoted!  But, then again,
perhaps they wouldn't recognize anything of themselves....

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather

PS: Kihchi-maarsii (thank-you very much) for sharing your poetry in a