build a font for your endangered language...

Christopher Doty suomichris at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 16 20:12:51 UTC 2008

The problem is more with web-based blogging platforms which, like
email applications, don't allow you to install fonts.  The additional
problem is that, even if you use WordPress, anyone else in the world
who views the blog won't be able to see the characters correctly.  The
same for email: the program you use might allow you to type in any
font you like, but it will likely end up garbled if you're emailing
someone with the hotmail address..

Chris