build a font for your endangered language...

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sat May 17 02:11:19 UTC 2008

Heather,
are these the ones?

ń  Ń
(n with a rising pitch sign above)

i suppose your computer needs to have the right encoding
but i pulled these acute n's  off the Character Palette
on my  iMac10...and dropped them on this email (did they scramble?)
they are ready-mades ,ready to go

Character Palette
under European Scripts
under Latin: