build a font for your endangered language...

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 17 23:35:02 UTC 2008

You can use either Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC) or
Tavultesoft Keyman Developer to create an appropriate keyboard layout.
Depending on how you design a keyboard, you can create a single key to
output one or more Unicode characters.

Which tool you choose will depend on your budget and on the complexity
of the keyboard,
and your budget.
Heather,

Sounds like you just need something fairly simple and implemented on a
small scale, so the free MSKLC should be sufficient. Only limitation
is you have to tie the new keyboard to an existing windows input
locale. Ok on your own computers, but a practice i avoid like the
plague in the public settings we support.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Vicnet Research and Development Coordinator

andrewc at vicnet.net.au
lang.support at gmail.com