Yuchi Revitalization

Sun Nov 16 18:03:01 UTC 2008

Caroline,
Greetings, I have two film clips of Mr. Grounds identified on my YouTube
page.  He is giving testimony to the UN Peoples Forum II.  He does describe
the current status of Yuchi but it has been awhile since I first viewed so you
might want to check it out.  Hope this helps.
Endangered Cultures, Endangered Languages
http://www.youtube.com/user/weyiiletpu

Phil Cash Cash
UofA
Quoting Caroline Aksich :