media instruction for Indigenous youth

Mon Apr 20 02:00:01 UTC 2009

Hi Paula,
Recently, I posted a listing of freely available resources based on similar
requests I had received from community folks.  It includes a set of links on
"how to record language" based on a set of videos created by The First
Peoples'
Heritage Language and Culture Council.  These videos can be found on
YouTube.

meadowlarkheart.org
http://meadowlarkheart.org/
Too bad we couldn't bring a few of these student to a film course I will be
teaching this summer here in AILDI at the UofA, Tucson.
Phil Cash Cash
UofA

Quoting Paula Meyer :