Google in Hawaiian now available (fwd)

Te Taka Keegan tetaka at CS.WAIKATO.AC.NZ
Wed Aug 12 02:00:19 UTC 2009

Aloha Keola,
Congratulations on all your efforts to get it completed. I, perhaps more
than anyone, have a fair idea of all those twists and turns... you deserve a
lot of acknowledgement for your determination and the long hours of your
'volunteer' work!

Were you able to 'officially launch it' or was it just the newspaper
articles?

Also any feedback yet about its usage?

Mahalo

Te Taka