reference for a PPT presentation on documentation vs. description

Tania Granadillo tgranadillo at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 12 17:51:22 UTC 2009

Hi Shannon
Thanks for the file. I have now downloaded and saved it, and added it to the
class website. That's too bad about Ottawa. Nice to hear about your
promotion and I'm sure you'll get tenured! Wow! That's quick!

I will be going to Jane's conference, in fact we're all going for a week I
think. See you there? Are you going to Hawai for the ILDC conference? (I'm
not sure if I've asked you this before... I'm looking for someone to room
with...)
Got to finish the class ppt...
Take care
Tania