reference for a PPT presentation on documentation vs. description

susan.penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 12 18:26:19 UTC 2009

Here's hoping that many of you on this list are going to the Hawaiian
conference -- and a reminder that there is also an opportunity to visit the
Hawaiian language schools (see the conference web site) for two days
following the conference...

Also note that one of the keynote speakers is ILAT's own, Phil Cash Cash!

http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/icldc09/

Susan

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Tania Granadillo <tgranadillo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all
> A liottle while ago there was a reference here on a ppt presentation from a
> conference about language documentation vs. language description and I just
> can't find it. I'm teaching a class on ling. field methods and would like my
> students to have a look at it. Can anyone provide the link?
>
> Thanks!
> Tania
> --
> Tania Granadillo
> tgranadillo at gmail.com
> Assistant Professor
> Anthropology and Linguistics UWO

Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.
(Currently on leave to the National Science Foundation.
E-mail: spenfiel at nsf.gov)

Department of English (Primary)
Faculty affiliate in Linguistics, Language, Reading and Culture,
Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT),
American Indian Language Development Institute (AILDI)
The Southwest Center
University of Arizona,
Tucson, Arizona 85721